Popular Poughkeepsie Restaurant And Bar To Close For Renovations
A popular Hudson Valley restaurant and bar will close their doors in order to make some improvements to their establishment.
According to a post on their Instagram page, Crew located on Route 9 in Poughkeepsie, will be shutting their doors for lunch and dinner service on Monday, August 26th for an undetermined amount of time. You can follow along on their social media pages for updates and more information.
We're closing for renovations! In order to keep bringing you the best food and drink the Hudson Valley has to offer, Crew will be closing while we make some improvements to our dining experience. Beginning August 26th, 2019 Crew will be closed for both lunch and dinner service. We will keep you posted as our reopen date approaches. We hope you'll enjoy all of the improvements we have in store.
We'll miss them while they're closed but excited to see what the future holds for Crew.
The other business' in the plaza, Halftime Beverage and Hobby House, will remain open during Crew's renovations.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie