Popular ‘Office’ Star Announces Hudson Valley Show
Best known for his time on the hit TV sitcom The Office, the hilariously quirky Creed Bratton will perform a bit show in the Hudson Valley this fall. He takes the stage at Paramount Theater Hudson Valley in Peekskill on Friday, November 1st at 8 PM. Tickets are on sale now and start at $25.
Along with his acting chops, Bratton is also a successful musician and has a career in music that has spanned nearly five decades. He started playing guitar professionally in his teen years and went on to be the lead guitarist for the band The Grass Roots. The band sold millions of records but he left the group in 1970 to focus on other endeavors.
Bratton's most recognizable role is as a fictional version of himself on the classic sitcom, The Office. For nine seasons he played Dunder Mifflin's quality assurance director who confounded coworkers on a daily basis.
With a former cast member of The Office coming to the Hudson Valley, are you going to the show?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie