Popular Hudson Valley Wedding Venue And Catering Hall Up For Sale
A well known Hudson Valley wedding venue and catering hall with amazing views of the Hudson River has just been listed for sale. Dutchess Manor, located on Route 9D in Fishkill is on the market along with its nearly seven-acre plot of land. The property is situated between Beacon and Cold Spring and sits at the foothills of the popular Breakneck Ridge trail system.
The property is on the market for $2,990,000 and is listed by Gate House Realty out of Beacon. According to its website, the facility was built in the 1860s as a private residence for the Timoney family. It has been operated since the 1940s by the Coris family and was added to the National Register of Historic places in 1982.
While Dutchess Manor is in Fishkill, it has a Beacon mailing address and can be found at 263 Route 9D. They can be reached at (845) 831-3650 or email@example.com if you're looking to book a wedding or other event.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie