Popular Hudson Valley Tavern Up For Sale
If you've ever wanted to get into the challenging, but rewarding bar and restaurant business, here's a chance to own a well known Hudson Valley tavern at a reasonable price.
Frank's Tavern located on Route 52 in Beacon has just been put on the market. Know for their great wings and ice cold beer, they offer a warm, friendly, old school atmosphere. The 3,476 square foot building was built in 1966 and has been run by the same owner since 1984.
There's a full bar, kitchen and dining room plus a three bedroom apartment upstairs. This business, located on a high traffic road could be yours for $499,000. For more information contact Jennifer at Exit Realty Connections at (845) 702-1817.
If the business were yours to renovate, what would you do to make it stand out from all the other bars and restaurants in the area?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie