Popular Hudson Valley Brewery Greatly Expands Output
If you're any kind of beer fan in the Hudson Valley, you're likely familiar with Bull & Barrel Brewery in Brewster. Their award-winning beer is some of the best in the state, and now you may not have to travel from all over to try and get some.
Bull & Barrel Brewery has started canning some of its popular beers, beginning with Honey Blueberry, their most popular brew. It's a wheat ale made with natural white honey and a blueberry puree.
The Honey Blueberry beer from Bull & Barrel Brewery is now available in select Putnam County stores, and the plan is for it to expand in the coming months. So keep an eye out, because this beer is not to be missed. Hopefully, we'll be able to see some more flavors from the brewery roll out, too. Just glancing at their menu shows off a ton of beers I would love to try. (And I can vouch for their Triple Whip IPA, which is excellent).
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie