Police: 3 Arrested After ‘Drug Deal Gone Bad’ in Hudson Valley
Three Hudson Valley residents were arrested following what police describe as a "drug deal gone bad."
Last Saturday around 2 p.m., Village of Fishkill police and New York State Police responded to Route 9 for a report of a hit and run collision involving a pedestrian with two vehicles chasing one another. The parties involved were then located on Carol Lane in the town of Fishkill by Fishkill police officers.
An investigation revealed John Paul J. Weber, 28, 34-year-old Tammy M. Ferris both of Poughkeepsie and two children passengers met 27-year-old Mario A. Samayoa of East Fishkill to buy marijuana and sell Suboxone, police say.
Before completing the exchange, Weber allegedly sped off in his car with Samayoa hanging onto the vehicle in order to steal the drugs.
A further investigation determined Samayoa possessed approximately 3.5 grams of Suboxone sublingual films and 1.5 grams of heroin, while Weber possessed two boxes Suboxone and Ferris tried to hide stolen marijuana from police, according to New York State Police.
Approximately 100 grams of marijuana was recovered from the scene, officials say.
Weber was arrested for robbery, criminal sale of a controlled substance, leaving the scene of an injury auto accident, all felonies, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, criminal possession of marijuana and reckless driving, misdemeanors.
Ferris was charged with tampering with physical evidence, a felony, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, and criminal possession of marijuana, misdemeanors.
Samayoa was arrested for criminal sale of marihuana, a felony, and two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor.
- Grocery Store Worker Allegedly Made Anti-Semitic Remarks To Girl
- Hudson Valley Police Officers Rescue Injured Baby Owl
- Nearly 100 Accused of Driving Impaired In Hudson Valley During St. Patrick's Day
- Investigation Continues Into Video of Cop Slamming Teen Girl
- Multiple Confirmed Cases of Measles Found in Another Local County
- Kurt Russel, Hemsworth Secretly Filmed Movie In Hudson Valley
- Large Reward Offered to Help Find Hudson Valley Woman's Killer
- Hudson Valley High School Wins State Championship
- Bill Would Ban Sale of Pets in Stores across New York