Poison Control Reminds Everyone Not to Drink Bleach. It Won’t Stop Coronavirus
Like we needed to be told. However, this is the same culture that needed to be told a few years back not to eat Tide pods. A poison control center out of the state of Virginia is reminding people not to drink bleach to stop Coronavirus. Plus, it's just plain dumb.
The Blue Ridge Poison Center said in a letter obtained by WCAV:
There is a lot of confusing, incomplete, and just plain inaccurate information circulating about how to prevent the COVID-19 virus (“coronavirus”) from spreading. Some advice measures simply won’t help, and some could be downright dangerous. The Blue Ridge Poison Center at UVA Health warns that drinking bleach will not prevent COVID-19 infections and could cause serious injury.
While we are frantically doing everything to wash our hands, clean surfaces, and disinfect just about everything around us, sometimes you get caught up in hysteria and need a reminder like this. Don't drink bleach.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie