Paddy on the River 2019 Is This Saturday
It's going to be a true Irish celebration this Saturday, March 9, from noon - 5pm at Waryas Park in Poughkeepsie with traditional Irish food, vendors, lots of beer, and a whole lot more.
It's Paddy on the River 2019! There will also be great Irish music from Ireland the Band, The Mighty Ploughboys, Derek Dempsey, and The Narrowbacks. And Waryas Park is so close to the Poughkeepsie Train Station you can hop on a train and not worry about driving. Paddy on the River will be warm too. We have tents and heaters. Children are welcome, but only those 21 and over will be permitted in the beer garden.
And the best part? You can win tickets to Paddy on the River this week on The Boris and Robyn Show. Make sure you're listening all this week for your chance to win. But in case you don't win, you can get your tickets right here. Good luck, and we'll see you at the Paddy!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie