Hudson Valley Residents Get Festive At Paddy On The River
It's been a long winter and local residents were ready to shed the cabin fever Saturday as hundreds showed to celebrate St. Patrick's Day a little early at Poughkeepsie's Paddy on the River. Irish music filled the air, vendors lined the banks of the Hudson and the sun was shining down on Waryas Park as it seemed everyone had some sort of green flair worked into their outfit.<
Special thanks go out to all who made the event possible, Mahoney's Irish Pub and Steakhouse, Dutchess Beer Distributors, Millhouse Brewing Company, Underground Coffee & Ales, Ireland The Band, The Narrowbacks, Derek Dempsey, Mighty Ploughboys, Police Emerald Society of the Hudson Valley, the City of Poughkeepsie, Mayor Rob Rolison, Party Time Rentals and Crash-N-Burn Event Pix and all of you for supporting our event.
See you at Paddy on the River 2020!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie