Orange County Golf Course Manager Stole Gasoline, Police Say
An Orange County golf course manager is facing felony charges after police say he sold gasoline.
On June 4, state pl.ice from the Middletown barracks arrested David C Killin, age 50 of Warwick, N.Y. and charged him with grand larceny in the fourth degree, a class E felony, and official misconduct.
Killin is an Orange County Parks Department employee and did steal the gasoline from the county-operated Hickory Hill Golf Course in Warwick, according to a press release.
The total value of the stolen gasoline was in excess of $1,000. Killin was issued an appearance ticket returnable to the Town of Warwick at a later date.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
Hudson Valley Reopening Tops This Week's Hudson Valley News
No hindsight music unit displayed.