NYC-Based Bakery Moving to Hudson Valley, Bringing 108 Jobs
A specialty food manufacturer is moving their base of operations to the Hudson Valley.
Crepini may not be a household name yet, but their innovative alternatives to breads and wraps are already creating a buzz in the culinary world. The company makes crepes and egg white thins that can be used for wraps, sandwiches, mini pizzas and more. Founded in 2007, the company has been steadily growing and is now building a brand new production facility in East Fishkill.
According to a press release by the company, Crepini’s 33,000-square-foot factory will be located at iPark in East Fishkill The custom-built facility will feature state of the art machinery, designated areas to produce gluten-free and allergen-free items. Best of all, the new production space will also create 108 new jobs for the area.
Crepini is expected to move into the new bakery this May, increasing their capacity by 500%. iPark, located on the former IBM campus in East Fishkill, is already home to Sloop Brewing Company's new, state-of-the-art 25,000 square foot brewery.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie