My Lost Treasure: Buffalo Springfield
Today is the first day of Spring. I believe it officially begins at 5:58 this afternoon. So, what should we play today to celebrate the beginning of my favorite season? How about some Buffalo Springfield? SPRINGfield, get it?
Anybody who knows me knows that I love Neil Young. I also happen to love Stephen Stills. Put the two of them together with a few other fine musicians, and you get Buffalo Springfield. This is pre Crosby Stills, Nash, and Young. I could have played For What It's Worth, which is a great tune and a hit record, but I decided to go just a little bit deeper today. This pick is also popular and also great, but a little less played. And that makes it a true lost treasure.
Happy Spring! I hope it's a fun one, full of flowers and green grass and lots of pleasant, sunny days. And great music. Always gotta have great music.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie