Mostly Sunny and Warm Weekend Ahead for the Hudson Valley
Looks like the rain finally cleared out of the area Friday afternoon, and that should be the theme moving ahead this weekend. Lows Friday night will get down to the 50s under partly cloudy skies and lower humidity, which should make it feel much cooler.
Saturday will be mostly sunny and pleasant with highs in the mid 70s. Saturday night will get down in the lower to mid 50s. Sunday will be a bit warmer with highs around 80, under partly cloudy skies.
Monday will feel more summer-like, with highs in the mid 80s and higher humidity.
Have a great weekend.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie