Monticello High School Students Offering Tax Preparation Services
The student's work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and the services are all free.
Did you have a job in 2019? Was your income less than $56,000? For the 13th year, the Academy of Finance seniors will be offering free tax preparation. This program is IRS certified and offers appointments beginning February 8, 2020, through April 13, 2020.
Located conveniently at Monticello High School, this free service allows students to showcase their knowledge and professionalism while also giving back to their community.
All students are trained by Mrs. Susan Bahrenburg and Mr. Eric Shewmaker. Mrs. Bahrenburg serves as the director of the Academy of Finance and has over thirty years of experience as a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Shewmaker is a Certified Tax Preparer with over fifteen years of experience.
Their work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal. For more information, or to make an appointment, please contact Susan Bahrenburg at 845-794-8840 extension 10849
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie