Man Sues Date For $236K After He Claims She Gave Him Herpes
Think you've had some bad dates? A man is suing a woman he went on a date with after he claims she gave him a "virus for life". This has nothing to do with Coronavirus either. It's about herpes. The 45 year-old man says the ordeal has left him traumatized and now he's looking to take legal action.
I was upset, angry and very confused. I wanted justice and it was then I decided I wanted to take legal action against the respondent for the illness she brought upon me.
The couple went out on the ill-fated date last July. News.com says that a few days later is when the man developed flu-like symptoms and mouth ulcers. He says his condition cost him his "dream career" as a lawyer and even made him too afraid to leave his house.
The woman has hired he own legal team and claims his allegations are "frivolous and vexatious”, and hopes the case is tossed out.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants