Man Goes For a Swim in Lower Hudson Valley Fountain [VIDEO]
Looks like the humidity had got everyone wanting to cool off. When are the pools going to open? Well, one guy wasn't about to wait any longer.
In a video taken Saturday, an unidentified man in nothing but swim trunks can be seen going for a dip in the Renaissance Plaza fountain in downtown White Plains. LoHud reports that the video was taken from a nearby Starbucks and posted to Facebook. As of Wednesday, it has over 174,000 views.
The guy looks quite relaxed, even though he is barely submerged in the shallow fountain. He can be seen lying on his back before flipping over and attempting to snorkel, as Starbucks costumers can be heard laughing away in disbelief.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie