Loud Truck Caravan Traveling Up and Down Route 9 on Friday
If you're traveling on Route 9 in Dutchess County this morning, keep your eyes open for some loud trucks.
After the Hudson Valley has been in a virtual lockdown for two and a half months, we're finally heading into phase two of reopening. On Tuesday some retail, barbershops and even restaurants will begin to reopen. So, this seems like the perfect time for a little celebration.
WPDH will be hosting a caravan of our vehicles up and down Route 9 starting at 8am on Friday. Music will be pumping from the speakers and radio staff will be waving at commuters signaling the hopeful beginning of the end of the Hudson Valley's coronavirus "pause."
For those of you who will be out on the roads this morning, feel free to honk and cheer as the WPDH trucks drive by. And, if you can safely take a photo or some video, please send it to us using the WPDH app.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants