LaGrange Holiday Festival of Lights Parade
I know there is not a shortage of holiday parades and celebrations to choose from, but if you happen to be in the LaGrange area, here's one you'll want to check out. It's the LaGrange Holiday Festival of Lights Parade this Saturday, Dec. 14, from 6:30 - 8:30PM.
The Festival of Lights Parade will line up at 5:30 pm, and kicks off at 6:30 pm. The route of the parade will be the Route 55 business corridor, moving westbound, starting at Arlington High School ending at Freedom Road. There will be floats, and businesses, and all sorts of fun for the whole family. It's a great way to spread holiday cheer and community spirit. Santa and Mrs. Claus will be on hand with goodie bags, and you can donate a new unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie