Johnstons Subaru Flies 6 Puppies to the Hudson Valley
A General Manager from a popular Hudson Valley business is flying high for a great reason.
Christopher Lee, the General Manager of Johnston Subaru in Middletown, is also a pilot. According to a Facebook post from Johnston Subaru, Lee took to the skies this weekend to bring home some furry friends.
Lee teamed up with Pilots N Paws which is an "online volunteer organization where general aviation pilots can connect with rescue volunteers to transport animals in need to safe havens."
6 puppies boarded a flight piloted by Lee from Easton, Deleware and made the trek to Montgomery, New York. Take a look at Christopher Lee flying back with some adorable passengers below:
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie