Hilarie Burton Encourages Hudson Valley to Make Masks
If you're looking to do something to keep you busy and help out your community this is the perfect opportunity.
We know it's been tough social distancing and quarantining, but at the end of the day it's keeping you, your loved ones and others safe. If you're stuck in isolation and have a few of the supplies and equipment needed, why not make some masks.
Hilarie Burton Morgan joined us on the show today to chat about what she's doing with Go InKind to get the medical staff fed at the COVID-19 testing site in Ulster County. She also mentioned getting medical masks to the nurses and doctors on our front lines.
Northern Dutchess Hospital and many others in the area are in desperate need of masks. Hilarie shared with us that if you have medical materials, like gloves or masks, you can donate them to your local hospital.
If you're in the area of Northern Dutchess Hospital you can drop them off at the following address or mail them to:
Northern Dutchess Hospital Foundation
Attn: Dawn Morrison
6531 Springbrook Ave Rhinebeck 12572
If you have the materials, but don't know how to necessarily sew a mask Hilarie sent us a link to a great site for DIY Face Masks Tutorials and you can follow along as Hilarie makes her own masks at home on Instagram:
Now if you don't know where to send your masks to, reach out to your local hospital and I'm sure they would be happy to send you to the right location.
Let's get to sewing!
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie