International Festival this Weekend in Newburgh
Believe it or not summer is almost over. This weekend is like the official end of the season. So we've got to make it a good one. How will you be spending your long Labor Day weekend? Here's an idea. Why not head to Newburgh for the 31st Annual International Festival? It's going on all weekend, and it's always a great time for the whole family.
The festival will be held at Delano Hitch Recreation Park at 401 Washington Street in the City of Newburgh Friday Aug. 30 from 5 pm - 11 pm, Saturday Aug.31,Sunday Sept. 1 from noon - 11 pm, and Monday Sept. 2 from noon - 10 pm. There will be live music, entertainment, and a carnival midway. And lots of local vendors. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie