I’m Taking 2020 Off
Yup, it's true. I've decided to take 2020 off. No, I'm not taking it off from work. I couldn't afford to do that even if I wanted to. I'm taking this year off from making New Year's resolutions.
My resolution for at least the last 3 or 4 years has been to stop over-thinking things. And you know what? After that many years it's no longer a resolution, it's a way of life. I still tend to think too much because that's what natural over-thinkers do. But I am so much better than I used to be. And it's made a positive impact on my life.
Last year I decided to give up red meat. It wasn't really a New Year's resolution, I just figured I'd try it for a year. And I think I'll keep it going. Maybe be kinder? That's something I also strive for every day, but it's not like I am an intentionally unkind person. So again, it's already something I try to do.
Making resolutions can be stressful. Which is why I've decided to take the year off. And I'm not even going to over-think my decision. I wish you and yours a very happy, healthy and stress-free 2020.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie