Hudson Valley Singer Voted Off Reality Show ‘The Four’
There's been no shortage of reality singing competitions over the last 15 years. American Idol opened the door for tons of shows like The Voice, The X-Factor, America's Got Talent, The Sing-Off, and more. The latest is a new show airing on FOX called The Four: Battle for Stardom. It's hosted by Fergie and features Meghan Trainor, DJ Khaled, and Sean Combs as judges. And one of the contestants is a Hudson Valley resident.
Or rather, one of the former contestants was a Hudson Valley resident. Kendyle Paige Wolven, who graduated from Pine Bush High School, appeared on the show after successfully challenging another contest last week. She was voted off this week, just one week before the season finale.
Her performances on the show included "Me, Myself, and I" by G-Easy and Bebe Rexha and "Stay" by Zedd and Alessia Cara. It is very cool that someone local made it so far into this show. The finale airs on February 8th.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie