Hudson Valley EMS Seeks Assistance For Doughnut Spill
If they're looking for volunteers, they know where to find me.
Saving lives has got to be a stressful job. Volunteer ambulance crew members have got to be some of the bravest people on the planet. I'm thankful that there are people out there who make saving lives a hobby.
According to a post on Facebook, last week the Peekskill Volunteer Ambulance Corps requested immediate assistance from the local police department in an emergency situation.
Someone spilled a dozen doughnuts or more on the side of the road.
Despite doing all they could the doughnuts were not able to be revived. Even the defibrillator paddles could not save them.
Several local emergency responders reached out offering assistance. Is there a doughnut clean up task force in the Hudson Valley? Should there be? I'd gladly volunteer.
They are still searching for the person who dropped the doughnuts.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie