Hudson Valley Casting Call: Movie Seeks Men For Mobster Film
A casting call is underway for men in the Hudson Valley who could play a convincing mobster for an upcoming film set to be shot locally.
Hudson Valley Casting is looking for large, non-union Italian men for the September production. Those selected will play mobsters from the 1950s in a movie called Apalachin. It is a paid gig at $88.80 per day, plus overtime if necessary.
If you're not available all three days--September 8, 11 and 12--please don't bother applying. The movie is being filmed in the Newburgh area.
Send an email with two pictures of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Mobster." One of those pictures must be full length. Please also include your height along with shirt, suit, pant and shoe size in addition to your contact info.
Producers were recently on the hunt for more than 20 classic cars for the same film.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie