Hudson Valley Casting Call Announced For New Pilot
If you've ever wanted to break into the movie business, here's your chance to get involved with a potentially high profile pilot being shot in the Hudson Valley later this month. The new Amazon show 'Panic' tells the story of Heather and Dodge who are recent high school grads who get involved with a mysterious and dangerous game called, you guessed it, Panic.
Panic takes places every summer after graduation which involves a series of increasingly dangerous challenges. They become more life threatening as they go in order to see who is the weakest and most fearless are. The show is set in an impoverished town called Carp and the winner takes home big money giving them a chance to leave for good.
The production is seeking extras, all types, and ethnicities who are at least 18 years old who look like teenagers. The pilot will be filmed in the Minnewaska State Park area and the casting is being handled by New York City-based Grant Wilfley Casting, Inc. President Grant Wilfley states he likes to find local talent whenever possible.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and current photo to be considered.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie