Hudson Valley Actors Sought For Sesame Street Short Film
A Sesame Street short film is set to shoot in Hudson Valley and producers are looking for local talent.
Footage Films is casting the production on a micro-budget and will be filming in Beacon Monday. Producers are looking for submissions via email with your name and age along with answers to some non-traditional audition questions.
Include something you like about nature. They'd also like you to show your favorite movement, that could be a dance move or exercise. Keep it clean here people. And as a bonus, if you could include a story about an experience you had doing something nice for someone else recently, that could score you some extra points with casting directors. Anyone interested in auditioning for the following roles should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Main Character: skinny Indian or Central American boy, age 8. Singing skills are a plus, include an audio sample in your audition if you're comfortable.
- Camp Counselor: 25-35-year-old African American or Latino man or woman.
- Campers: 4-5 eight-year-olds needed
- Camper with disability: eight years old
- Playground teens: two needed, 13 years old, boys or girls
- Mom: Indian or Central American, age 35-45
- Dad: Caucasian, Indian or Central American, age 35-45
- Dog: medium-sized and well trained, child and camera friendly
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie