How About a Safe Stroll on the Walkway Over the Hudson?
These are strange days indeed. Trying times for the whole world, and one great way to deal with the stress is to get out. Except we're limited on that, too. But one thing that you can do is take a walk. And the Walkway Over the Hudson is open.
Imagine, as you sit confined in your house, being out in the open spaces over the beautiful Hudson River. And nothing clears your head better than a nice long walk. And it's healthy both physically and mentally. The Walkway is open for solitary outdoor recreation and exercise. They ask that you please do not come in groups. Avoid large crowds. Limit your contact with public surfaces. You can read the complete COVID-19 health and safety guidelines right here before you head out.
The Walkway Over the Hudson is located at 61 Parker Avenue on the Poughkeepsie side, and at 87 Haviland Road on the Highland side. Fore more information, check out their facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie