Hope Rocks Festival Aug. 17 & 18 in Saugerties
If you love music and you love making a difference in your community, make plans to head to Cantine Veterans Memorial Complex in Saugerties Aug. 17 and 18 for the Third Annual Hope Rocks Festival.
The Hope Rocks Festival is designed to turn aside the onslaught of death and despair caused by addiction, hopelessness and mental instabilities. This festival is free and provides the unique opportunity to connect and understand through music, art, activity and incredible service and support. In addition to live music, there will be food, vendors and information and support to illuminate the darkness of addiction and suicide.
The weekend also includes the Hope Rocks Rumble, special 60-mile motorcycle ride along a beautiful route winding through Ulster and Greene Counties with fellow bikers, and The Tour de Hope, a 5- or 20-mile ride around the beautiful Hudson Valley near the Hope Rocks Festival grounds.
For more information and a schedule of bands and events, check out the Hope Rocks Festival facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie