Holiday Sip N’ Shop & Fur Baby Adoption
It's part of my mission to get everybody here in the Hudson Valley to shop local this holiday season. There are plenty of local vendor fairs in our area, and so many of these events are put on to help out a great cause. Ready to hear about another one?
Friday, Nov. 22, head to the VFW on East Chester Street in Kingston for a Holiday Sip N' Shop and Fur Baby Adoption. Get your Thanksgiving pies, desserts and cookies all under one roof while getting a jump start on your Holiday shopping.There will be different vendors including clothing, spas, foodies, wineries, wellness, jewelry, housewares, crafts, children’s accessories and more. There will even be a DJ playing tunes to keep the party going. There are a lot of talented artists here in the Hudson Valley, so why not take advantage of that and keep it local? And proceeds go to the Town of Saugerties Animal Shelter. There will even be fur babies up for adoption.
For more information about the Sip N' Shop and Fur Baby Adoption Nov. 22 in Kingston, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie