High Profile Hollywood Trio Filming In The Hudson Valley
Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, and Donald Sutherland are all in the Hudson Valley this week working on a new project for HBO.
A press release from Kingston Mayor Steve Noble informed local residents that production teams for The Undoing will be in the area through July 2nd. This will include helicopters used for filming in the area of Wurts Street Bridge. As a result, Wurts Street from McEntee Steet to Wurts Street Bridge will be closed through Thursday from 5 AM - 9 PM. The same closures will be in effect on July 1st and 2nd.
According to HBO, The Undoing stars Nicole Kidman as Grace Sachs, a therapist about to publish her first novel. However, just weeks before it's release her world is turned upside down by a violent death, a missing husband and her attempts to rebuild a life for herself and child. Grant plays her husband Jonathan who goes missing, and the legendary Sutherland plays Grace's father Franklin.
The limited HBO series will be directed by David E Kelley and is expected to be released sometime next year. Kelley is known for creating shows like Ally McBeal, LA Law, and The Practice among many others.
Questions and concerns about the production can be sent to location scout Gina Reznitsky: email@example.com. It's another high profile moment for the area, what could possibly be next?
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie