Heavy Rain, Storms Expected This Week For the Hudson Valley
We follow a beautiful Memorial Day Monday with rain and somewhat chilly temps as we get back into the work week. Highs for the rest of Tuesday will stay in the 60s, with rain which could be heavy at times.
There is a chance for showers and even thunderstorms Tuesday evening before finally clearing out. Lows overnight will be in the 50s. Wednesday will warm to the 70s with rain and thunderstorms possible by the afternoon Thursday will bring summer-like weather with highs in the 80s and a chance for thunderstorms.
The storms should clear out by the end of the week, with highs Friday and Saturday in the 70s under partly cloudy skies.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie