HBO’s ‘I Know This Much Is True’ Spotted Filming In Pleasant Valley
HBO continues production of I Know This Much Is True in locations across the Hudson Valley. On Tuesday film crews were spotted in Pleasant Valley at the Pleasant Valley Estates apartment complex.
I Know This Much Is True is a novel being turned into a six episode mini-series by HBO. Actor Mark Ruffalo plays the part of twin brothers, Thomas, and Dominick Birdsey one of which suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.
Their filming in Pleasant Valley isn't the only place they've chosen for production. Filming has been taking place at locations all over the Hudson Valley so far.
- HBO Set To Film In Poughkeepsie Neighborhood
- HBO Seeks Period Cars
- HBO Chooses Fishkill Restaurant For Production
While there have been some minor inconveniences for local residents, HBO has been very forthcoming on their locations and times of production. Filming is expected to last through August.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie