Happy Birthday James Taylor
Today is March 12, and one of my all time favorites, James Taylor, is celebrating his 72nd birthday today. James Taylor has certainly stood the test of time. Back in the 1970s he was a huge success as a singer and songwriter and he's still doing it. In fact, James Taylor is going to play at Bethel Woods with Jackson Browne on June 19. I can't wait!
Sweet Baby James is one of my all time favorite albums. Sometimes I even listen to it twice when I travel 10 hours to visit family in Ohio. I have always loved James Taylor, and even when I see clips of his recent shows, I still think he sounds amazing. Which is why I'm so excited about the Bethel Woods show. It will be the first time I've ever seen him live.
Happy Birthday, James Taylor. Congratulations on your long career, and I hope you continue into your 80s and beyond. You helped me become who I am with your great music. And I like to think that's a good thing.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie