Guido Family To Open Additional Hudson Valley Restaurant
The Guido family is well known in the area for operating high-quality establishments, and they'll be adding another Kingston restaurant to the portfolio this summer. Front Street Tavern will open in the space once occupied by Redwood Bar and Restaurant.
According to Hudson Valley Magazine, the 6,000 square foot facility will serve up and eclectic mix of food at moderate prices. The rooftop deck will feature a raw bar and an additional room will be available for private parties.
Front Street Tavern will open in June and will be creating up to 25 jobs. The Guido family signed a 10-year lease so they're all in on uptown Kingston. The family's other locations are in Midtown and downtown Kingston along with one in Catskill.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie