Grown Woman Calls 911 After Parents Shut Off Cell Phone
This is not what the emergency line is for! A daughter reportedly called 911 after her parents shut off her cell phone. Did we mention this daughter is 36 years-old? What's next? Did they send her to bed ealry without dinner?
Huffington Post reports that the grown ass woman was arrested February 13 in Jackson Township, Ohio after she had called the regional emergency dispatch center and asked for police to come to her house. Or perhaps "demanding that police come to her house.." is more like it. This was serious business.
After her initial call, the woman called back two hours later and said her lack of a working phone was a police matter, according to Huffington. The Smoking Gun reports that the woman was "belligerent" to the point police arrested her on charges of disrupting public services.
The woman was released after posting a $2,500 bond, according to WEWS TV. There is no indication who's phone she used to call 911 with considering her parents shut off her cell phone.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie