Glamp Out in This Hudson Valley Airstream
Here in the Hudson Valley, we're known for our beautiful views and our outdoorsy nature. People travel near and far to go camping in our neck of the woods.
Now there is another option for all your glamping needs and it looks perfect for the Instagram lover in your family.
The Hotel Caravana is the latest edition to The Four Brothers Drive-In in Amenia. The folks at Hotel Carvana believe in "minimalism where it's necessary and overindulgence when it's needed."
If you choose to stay at the Hotel Caravana you get to glamp in serious style, in a chic airstream, decorated to give you some serious throwback vibes.
The airstream sleeps 4 and is equipped with everything you need from heat and AC to WiFi and a mini-bar. Did we mention you're feet away from a Drive-In movie theater? It doesn't get much better than that!
I think I found my new favorite place in the Hudson Valley. Will you get your glamp on at Hotel Caravana?
For more information on how to book your airstream visit HotelCaravana.Com.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie