Under Canvas Bringing Luxury Glamping to Hunter
It's no secret that camping is a popular outdoor activity here in the Hudson Valley. Within the next few month's there will be a new spot for those visiting the area to camp out with a splash of luxury.
Under Canvas is a "Safari inspired glamping experience" that lets campers enjoy the great outdoors under a "luxurious private tent" with the accommodations of home.
They have several locations in National Parks across the US like Yellowstone, The Grand Canyon and Mount Rushmore.
Under Canvas announced that in 2020 they will also be adding the Hudson Valley to their list. According to their website, they'll be heading to Hunter Mountain:
Under Canvas Hudson Valley will be located in the charming town of Hunter, offering safari-inspired canvas lodging tents on 56 lush acres of private land.
There is no official opening date for Under Canvas Hudson Valley, but we'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it.
As a Hudson Valley resident, would you pay to go glamping in Hunter? Is it more of a staycation for you?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie