Giant Retail Store Moving in Poughkeepsie
If you like to shop this is great news.
Two of the Hudson Valleys favorite places to shop have announced that they are moving in September but don't freak out as they are only moving across the street.
According to the Poughkeepsie Plaza's Facebook page, retailers TJ Maxx and Home Goods will be moving into the Plaza in September of 2019 to help launch a re-energizing campaign for the plaza. The plaza has seen some stores close in the last few years including the big closing of the Toys R Us store a few months back.
TJ Maxx and Home Goods are currently across the street in the same store on the Southbound side of Route 9 in Poughkeepsie and it looks like once the move is completed, each TJ Maxx and Home Goods will each have a separate store on the Northbound side of Route 9.
We reached out to the Poughkeepsie Plaza for a comment but haven't heard back from them just yet. Once we do we will update this story.
Here is the Facebook post from the Poughkepsie Plaza's page....
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie