Gardiner Open Studio Tour 2019
Are you familiar with the Ulster County town of Gardiner? It's a great little town with a beautiful backdrop of mountains, lakes, and forests. Gardiner and the surrounding area is home to an abundance of talent, including painters, potters, ceramists, sculptors, woodworkers, photographers, and more. And here's a chance for you to explore gardiner and its artists close up.
It's the Gardiner Open Studio Tour this weekend, June 15 and 16 throughout the town. Visit the personal studios and meet the diverse and talented artist members of the Gardiner Open Studio Tour. Housed in a variety of barns, basements, retail spaces, porches, spare bedrooms, apartments, and beyond. You’ll experience a rare glimpse of artists in their studios. Witness the process of art making: painting, sculpture, ceramics, photography, fiber and more.
Don't miss this opportunity to meet the artists where they work, learn about their process and take home a unique memory from your time in Gardiner. For a full list of the artists and more information about the Gardiner Open Studio Tour, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie