Free Crocs for Healthcare Workers
Another company stepping up for healthcare workers.
I have to be honest, I have judged people that wear Crocs many times in my life. LOL! I have a close friend that wears them anytime he can, work, shopping, out to dinner, whenever possible, so much so that whenever we hangout his Croc wearing has become a running joke. He SWEARS by them!
I have never tried a pair on, but I do know that they are a popular, comfortable shoe for people that have to spend a lot of time on their feet, plus they are super popular with folks that need to clean their shoes a lot.
Which makes them a perfect fit for people in the healthcare industry, nurses, doctors and more. With that in mind, Crocs has announced that they have started a program called "A Free Pair For Healthcare." YES, free Crocs for people working in healthcare according to the Crocs website.
Here is how it works, everyday at noon on their website, they will start taking requests for the free Crocs and once the allotted Crocs are claimed they will start taking request the next day at noon.
To try and claim a pair, check them out here and thank you to all of our healthcare workers across the Hudson Valley.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie