FOX Sports Broadcasts From West Point In Honor Of Veterans Day
The big FOX NFL Sunday team was in the Hudson Valley Sunday broadcasting live in honor of Veterans Day.
The two-hour broadcast featured regulars Terry Bradshaw, Curt Menefee, Howie Long, Michael Strahan, Jimmy Johnson, and Jay Glazer. They've broadcasted live from military installations before but never West Point, more than 1,000 cadets were on hand to join in on the action.
The show featured stories on West Point's history along with a piece on Pittsburgh Steeler and West Point graduate Alejandro Villanueva. Duke men's basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski who is also a West Point graduate, made an appearance on the show as well.
In addition to the Sunday broadcast, Bradshaw, Menefee, and others appeared at the Saturday Army/UMASS game at Michie Stadium and joined in on the coin toss.
In previous years, the popular NFL pregame show appeared at Fort Benning, Naval Station Norfolk, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam and even traveled to Afghanistan in 2009.
Oh, look Bon Jovi.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie