Famous Singer Flaunts Food at Wappingers Restaurant
The Hudson Valley has a lot of great restaurants and of course even celebrities are going to chow down at some of the hot spots.
It turns out a local Hudson Valley eatery is among the favorites of the singer from Gym Class Heroes and Hudson Valley resident, Travie McCoy.
According to a post on Instagram, McCoy showed off his love for the deviled eggs at Heritage Food + Drink on Monday.
There have been a lot of celebrity sightings in the Hudson Valley recently. One of the most recent was James "Murr" Murray spotted eating at a diner in Ulster County.
Have you seen any celebrities hanging out in the area?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie