CT Man Burglarizes Former Putnam County Employer, Police Say
The Connecticut man is facing felony charges after allegedly stealing property from his former employer.
On April 4, state police arrested Karl Knoche, 32, of Ridgefield, CT for burglary third-degree, and petit larceny.
Investigation found Knoche illegally forced entry into his former employer’s business building, and stole 10 valve regulated lead acid batteries.
Knoche was issued an appearance ticket returnable to the town of Southeast Court on April 18, 2019, at 1:00 p.m.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie