Central Valley Japanese Restaurant Opening in February
The building that once housed the popular Gasho of Japan Sushi Steakhouse is set to open as Iron Chef after more than a million dollars in renovations.
The Times Herald-Record reports new owner, restauranteur David Chen has spent the last year cleaning and renovating the building and will be offering up a similar menu with some exciting new options. He is currently hiring staff and putting the finishing touches on the highly anticipated project while waiting until warmer weather to spruce up the landscaping on the property.
Chen is no stranger to the restaurant business. He also owns Iron Chef Hibachi & Asian Fusion in Newburgh along with a Wallingford, Ct location. He formerly owned Kodomo Asian Bistro on Route 9 in Wappingers Falls which he sold to his employees.
Gasho closed in May of 2017 and the property has been vacant since.
Will you be giving Iron Chef a try when they open for business?
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie