Bubbakoo’s Burritos Set To Open First Hudson Valley Location
The popular Bubbakoo's Burritos is set to open their first Hudson Valley location. Known for their Mexican-fusion style cuisine, the surfer and skater style chain offers a wide variety of innovative choices on the menu to choose from. The New Windsor location is located at 113 Temple Hill Road and will be opening its doors on Friday. Details on an official grand celebration opening are coming soon.
Bubbakoo's Burritos offers fresh ingredients and the opportunity to customize your order with eight exclusive sauces to choose from. A Jersey Shore staple, having first opened in Point Pleasant in 2008, they're now growing with locations across five states and have 31 active restaurants.
Owners Bill Hart and Paul Altero plan to continue their expansion, 'We’re so excited to expand into new areas and getting to know the fresh food fans in the communities surrounding our restaurant.'
For more information or to check out the menu, you can visit www.bubbakoos.com.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie