Beautiful Spring Week Ahead for the Hudson Valley
Sunday's cloudy weather might stick around for a day or so, but then the rest of the week is looking pretty nice of the area.
Monday will start off cloudy with a chance of showers, with highs in 60s and lows in the 40s. Tuesday should see sunny skies with highs in the lower 70s and lows in the 50s. Wednesday and Thursday will bring more of the same, with highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 50s.
Friday will see the next chance for rain, with highs in the 60s and lows in the upper 40s. Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny, with highs in the mid 60s.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie