Barton Orchards To Host Epic Empire State Halloween Festival
Barton Orchards in Poughquag is getting into the Hudson Valley Halloween spirit with the first-ever Empire State Halloween Festival. And with five different dates to choose from, you've got options.
Opening night is Thursday, October 17th and will continue the 18th and 19th as well. The following weekend you've got two more nights available on the 25th and 26th. Hours run 4 - 9 PM and a limited amount of tickets cost just $15 in advance.
Barton Orchards will be hosting hayrides, corn maze, a costume parade and haunted house along with the Spookstastic Jack O Lantern Trail. It's a full 1/4 mile trail with amazing hand-carved jack o lanterns and other spooky surprises.
This is a family-friendly event and kids under three are free. Otherwise, Barton Orchards is open seven days a week 9 AM - 6 PM.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie