An Object That You Leave In Your Car Daily Could Start a Fire
It's crazy to think about but there is an object sitting inside our car almost everyday that could cause the whole thing to go up in flames? No, it's not gasoline.
As we gar up for some extremely hot weather it's important to know how to keep the car and yourself safe. It may seem unbelievable but firefighters have documented video proof of how just having a simple bottle of water in your car can catch fire.
Hoax Slayer, a website dedicated to busting myths also proved its plausibility. When the sun hits a full bottle of clear water, it is treated like a magnifying lens. It can then burn holes in your upholstery. If you recently used some sort of cleaner it may cause a larger fire.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie