All-Night Happy Hour for Kingston Food Co-op
Mondays can be a bummer, but they're a lot better with a beer and a book. And a chance to help your friends, neighbors and the community. And that chance is coming up this Monday.
Head to Rough Draft Bar & Books at 82 John Street in Kingston this Monday, Jan. 6, for their first Mission Monday of 2020 to raise money and recruit new members for the Kingston Food Co-op, a soon-to-be member-owned, cooperative market committed to providing fresh, local, nutritious and affordable food to the Kingston community. Rough Draft will be donating a percentage of sales for the entire day to the Co-op, and volunteers will be there from 5 to 8PM to answer questions and sign up members and volunteers. They're also extending happy hour, with $1 off beer and wine.
Stop in, have a drink or buy a book, and support this important cause. For more information, check out the even facebook page. To learn more about the Kingston Food Co-op and its mission, visit the website.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie